1. Writing at speed? Apply scepticism
2. Intelligent analysis of paywalls in the UK
3. Getting to grips with crowdsourcing can really reap rewards
4. Who knows what about you online?
5. The argument for blogs being covered by the press regulator – whatever form it takes:
6. Saying sorry …. but where?
7. Before you dismiss Buzzfeed, what can we learn from it?
8. An obituary which should be an inspiration to journalists
9. Visualising Twitter conversations
10. And finally … proof Gary Lineker really doesn’t understand, well, much? (or that revenge is a dish best served cold?!)