Ok, so here’s the idea: For as long as I’ve used Twitter, I’ve used the ‘favorite this tweet’ button as a bookmarking tool, honestly intending to return to the favorites list at some point for a browse. That rarely happens.
So I’ve had this idea: Keep on pressing the favorite button and then look at it at the end of the week, taking five of the saved Tweets and listing them here. Hopefully it’ll work for me, and will hopefully be interesting for you too. We’ll see.
1. Community engagement involving Instagram
2. Changing the stylebook to suit online journalism
3. The enduring power of the Press
@davidbartlett1 survey shows how Liverpool Mayoral voters got their info 73% local press, 67% internet 33% local radio blogs.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/dalestreetblue…—
Cllr Paul Brant (@CllrPaulBrant) May 06, 2012
4. Covering elections with the electorate at the centre of your thinking
5. And if you read one think piece on journalism this week, make it this one: